- Collected Information
- Access to Systems
- Data Confidentiality
- Vulnerability Management
- Follow up robot
- How To Contact Us
- Yoxel Inbox app uses OAuth2 for user authentication. We never have access to Salesforce, Google, Microsoft passwords.
- Without your explicit authorization, Yoxel Inbox app can not access your Salesforce, Office365, or Google data.
- User profile information (name, email address, time zone, etc.)
- OAuth refresh tokens (encrypted)
The information we collect is not shared with or sold to other organizations, except under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service of the specific application, or as otherwise required by law.
We do not collect any financial or billing information through the app.
Our cookies do not collect personal identification information. Session cookies help us make sure you are who you say you are after you have logged in and are required in order to use Yoxel Inbox app. We are especially careful about the security and confidentiality of the information stored in persistent cookies. For example, we do not store account numbers or passwords in persistent cookies.
Access to Systems:
- All interaction between Yoxel Inbox app and third-party platforms (e.g. Salesforce, Google, Microsoft) occurs over a secure HTTPS connection.
- We host Yoxel Inbox app in Heroku which is an industry-leading app cloud platform from Salesforce.
- YOXEL LLC does not rent, sell, trade or disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your consent.
- Access to customer data by YOXEL LLC employees is limited based on the need to access such data (e.g. to resolve a customer support ticket).
- When requested, we will destroy a user’s account, removing all customer data associated with that account.
- We perform regular internal vulnerability scans of our applications using accredited industry standard tools including the BURP scan.
Follow up robot:
The Inbox app’s “follow up robot” feature monitors your mailbox to detect responses in your email conversations. The feature stores some email message headers (i.e. Message-Id, Thread-Index, …) that help it recognize email threads and its participants. Message bodies are not stored!
YOXEL LLC may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service of any of our applications.
YOXEL LLC may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address or by placing a prominent notice on our web site.
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at +14158399949 or send us an email at email@example.com.