What we do?
Salesforce calendar sync
- Synchronize Salesforce and Outlook calendar events. See Outlook calendar events in Salesforce based on attendee list.
- Yoxel is the only solution that is multi-directional and cloud-based – does not require plugins or downloads.
- Your most current calendar event data flows to all devices – laptop, smart phone, tablet, etc. Yoxel syncs all of them automatically.
- Looking for a solution for teams or individuals? You’ve found it!
- Yoxel’s cloud-based sync is nearly 100% reliable so your data stays safe and secure.
- Learn more about Salesforce calendar sync.
Salesforce contact sync
- Sync your Outlook and Salesforce contacts. Yoxel is the only multi-directional sync solution that doesn’t need plugins or downloads.
- Use whatever device you want to view and update your Salesforce contacts: iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, etc. Our service syncs across platforms so data will be up-to-date wherever you access it.
- Yoxel provides secure and reliable Salesforce for Outlook contacts sync service that’s cloud-based and automated. Perfect for boosting productivity for teams and individuals.
- Learn more about Salesforce contacts sync.
Salesforce email integration
- Yoxel automatically logs Outlook emails to related Salesforce leads, contacts, opportunities and accounts. No need to drag emails to folders or flag them. Yoxel automatically logs emails based on rules.
- A true cloud-based sync solution that doesn’t require plugins or downloads.
- Our filter-based mode allow you to automatically create leads or contacts from emails.
- Effective and efficient for teams and individuals.
- Email logging service that’s 99.9% reliable. We effectively guard you against data loss!
- Learn more about Salesforce email integration.
Salesforce tasks sync
- Sync your tasks across Salesforce and Outlook accounts.
- Yoxel gives you the only cloud-based solution that does not require plugins or downloads.
- See your data across devices – iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry. You can view and update your info wherever it’s most convenient for you, Yoxel syncs it for you.
- Great for individuals and for teams of all sizes. Our reliable cloud-based, multi-directional CRM sync service is available 99.9%of the time.
- Learn more about Salesforce tasks sync.
What you get?
There’s a reason why 97% of our hundreds of customers try our solution and never leave.
When you need an easy syncing app, turn to Yoxel. You can begin using Salesforce for Outlook sync service after 3 easy sign up steps.
Keep your entire team in sync and on the same page with our Salesforce integration solution! Yoxel is a good fit for businesses of all sizes.
Our cloud-based sync solution is multi-directional. You enter or update info in one platform & we sync it across others.
Your information syncs automatically, and you can access it and make updates from any device, be it iPhone, iPad, Android or Blackberry.
Yoxel is available 100% of the time through our 99.9% uptime guarantee, whether you are in a meeting room or on the go.
Improve your efficiency and productivity. Yoxel gives you the ability to access and edit your data from anywhere, at anytime.
Won’t duplicate records
Yoxel detects and de-duplicates data for you. Nothing gets deleted – ever. No clutter, no confusion!
You’re the boss! You can set filters to sync only specific groups of data. One way sync is also available.
How Yoxel works?
Yoxel is a 100% native Salesforce application that helps companies transform the way their salespeople work. Sign up in less than 5 minutes in 3 easy steps!
Add the services you want to sync.
Set up syncing rules for those services.
Review and confirm the settings to enable the sync.
Yoxel’s interface is intuitive and easy to use!
- To add a service: Log in, click the “Add service” link, and complete the simple 3-step process. You’ll be ready to go in less than 5 minutes!
- To change a rule: Log in, click the plus sign next to a rule, and modify any of your rules by following the easy-to-use options menu.
- To change user template click Setup templates link in the top right corner. You will be redirected to a two step wizard where you will be able to setup services and sync rules for all user on your team.